21/12/2014

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Or more appropriately, I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Seeing as Christmas is only a few days away as of tomorrow, I am sharing my festive photos with you and wishing you all the most wonderful of Christmases, or whatever you do or do not celebrate at this time of year, I hope you all have a wonderful time whatever you're doing and enjoy yourselves!

If you've been having a tough year, I hope you can get some time to relax and take your thoughts off of worrisome things. If you've been incredibly busy, I hope you get a chance to unwind with some good food and even better company. If you've been feeling down or low, I hope you find some joy and comfort in this time of year, and if you're just looking forward to the break this holiday brings, I hope you get it and enjoy it. Make sure you all relax, unwind, have fun and take care of yourselves!


I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Charles Dickens


Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Norman Vincent Peal


Maybe Christmas, the Grinch though, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. 
- Dr Seuss


I apologise for mine and my brother's old school photos in the background, but to me this embodies the warmth of Christmas evenings in our house - when the lights are low and the fire is on and you feel warm, cosy and content. If only it would snow!


Merry Christmas and I truly hope you all have a wonderful time! This is one of my favourite festive songs, especially if you're looking for something calm.


Have a lovely week and I'll see you all with a New Year's post after the festivities have calmed down just before we move into 2015. 

Have a lovely time!

Tasha
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you dear Tasha! I hope you have a lovely time and no need to apologise for the photos- I thought they were very endearing!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a lovely relaxing time. I'm having a week off any kind of school work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha