09/02/2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Jess over at Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award which was a nice boost to come online and see yesterday, so thank you to Jess, and make sure you head over to her blog and have a look around, she always writes fun and interesting posts and she's a lovely lady too!


The Rules:

1.      Show the award on your blog.
2.      Thank the person who nominated you.
3.      Share seven facts about yourself.
4.      Nominate 15 blogs.
5.      Link your nominee’s blog and let them know.

7 Facts:
  • I am very interested in languages and just recently started to try my hand at Mandarin Chinese because I love the sounds behind each word and since secondary school I've been missing getting to know a new language - I took French and German.
  • I've always wanted a pet Corn Snake, and this is still something I'm always researching and dreaming about! Maybe one day...
  • My favourite colour is green and I always gravitate towards clothes and jewellery which have any shade of green on them. It reminds me of being outside among nature.
  • As a child I was obsessed with horses and anything to do with them! It's much less so now but whenever I see or hear anything to do with horses I always perk up!
  • I really want to travel the world, especially to Kyoto in Japan which was a fascination which began after finishing reading Memoirs of a Geisha, and I've been spending a lot of time trawling through gorgeous travel photos on Pinterest - so much wanderlust! 
  • I'm a big Creepypasta fan - I put the audio stories on in the background while I'm tidying my room or doing something which is a bit monotonous and I scare myself silly! One of my favourites is The Hinamiwaza Child Experiment which is not for the faint hearted! Check it out if you're interested. 
  • One of my favourite childhood films is Black Beauty and it always makes me cry and feel so nostalgic whenever I watch it!
My Nominations (All of these blogs are wonderful, please check them out!):


Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you! My friend Matthew has a pet cornsnake. She's pretty. I don't mind snakes (I've held pythons etc) but I wouldn't want one as a pet!
    I do love green too but my favourite colour is turquoise!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fun facts :) I love green jewellery too, I have a thing for green dresses as well. I'd also love to go to Japan, it's very high up on my list of places to go- ever since I watched Lost in Translation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for passing this on Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... what a cool person you are! Good to know :))
    I'd love to travel the world too and my mom's favourite colour is green too - she's wear it so much!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww thankyou so much Tasha! Green is my favourite colour to wear as well - it works perfectly for us redheads :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh I just wrote quite a long comment in reply to this and blogger had a wobble and didn't publish it :(
    In brief, thanks for thinking of me, I love green and would like to travel too and I will respond to this properly soon on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that's completely mad how you are with languages!! Super cool. I love Spanish and know the basics from when I learnt in my early teens but Mandarin?! Oh to be so talented!
    Green is also my favorite colour for the exact same reason - that it reminds me of nature :)

    Thank you so much for the support and choosing to nominate me, you're so sweet!
    I'll be sure to check out the others of who I don't already know.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and I really enjoyed reading your answers. I was horse-mad as a kid, too. I had my entire room plastered with posters and went horse riding after school. We then moved and it became a bit of a hassle to take me to the stables. I lost a bit of touch with horses when I was a teenager (boys were far more interesting) and a friend of mine had an aggressive pony that would bite and kick so I have a lot of respect towards horses these days. My bf's parents live in the Forest of Dean area and I'm dying to go horse riding there. I really want to get back to it and be in touch with horses again. Hope you're well, sorry for my random little story. xxx

    Caz | Lunch Break Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha