The lovely Jess over at Kaleidoscopes & Polka Dots nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award which was a nice boost to come online and see yesterday, so thank you to Jess, and make sure you head over to her blog and have a look around, she always writes fun and interesting posts and she's a lovely lady too!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominee’s blog and let them know.
- I am very interested in languages and just recently started to try my hand at Mandarin Chinese because I love the sounds behind each word and since secondary school I've been missing getting to know a new language - I took French and German.
- I've always wanted a pet Corn Snake, and this is still something I'm always researching and dreaming about! Maybe one day...
- My favourite colour is green and I always gravitate towards clothes and jewellery which have any shade of green on them. It reminds me of being outside among nature.
- As a child I was obsessed with horses and anything to do with them! It's much less so now but whenever I see or hear anything to do with horses I always perk up!
- I really want to travel the world, especially to Kyoto in Japan which was a fascination which began after finishing reading Memoirs of a Geisha, and I've been spending a lot of time trawling through gorgeous travel photos on Pinterest - so much wanderlust!
- I'm a big Creepypasta fan - I put the audio stories on in the background while I'm tidying my room or doing something which is a bit monotonous and I scare myself silly! One of my favourites is The Hinamiwaza Child Experiment which is not for the faint hearted! Check it out if you're interested.
- One of my favourite childhood films is Black Beauty and it always makes me cry and feel so nostalgic whenever I watch it!
My Nominations (All of these blogs are wonderful, please check them out!):
Hope you're all having a wonderful week!