16/05/2015

Flower Fields & Feathered Friends

While winter has it's own special charm, the blooms of spring and summer will always hold a special place in my heart and I apologise for all of the floral, nature photos I've been sharing lately - my blog has become a bit of an amateur nature photography blog, but everyone always leaves such lovely comments so I seem to be doing something right! With that said, I've been out and about, as always, camera in hand, seeking the sun and capturing nature through a lens!


These dainty little purple/blue flowers were climbing up this stone wall, seeming to reach for the sun, and they found it!


A curious lamb at the river's edge. This little one just looked so sweet standing there. After this he/she bounded along the river's edge to join the little gang of lambs which has formed in the field and is very sweet to watch whenever you wander by.


Make a wish! Whenever I see Dandelions I'm always transported back to hazy school days, making a wish and then blowing on the seeds and watching them float away!


I thought this Tulip was a beautiful colour, it's a gorgeous deep purple. 


The Swallows have officially arrived, and each morning they flit about, sit on the telephone wires and chirp away - one of my favourite birds!


As have the Bumblebees! I think this is a Buff Tailed Bumbelee, and I half wondered if this was a Queen as she was quite big and her tail is a sandy colour as opposed to the white one of the worker bees - trying my hand at improving the ID skills here!


Buttercups and Dandelions as far as the eye can see!


Playful lambs!


Bliss.

I hope you've all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend - here's hoping it's as sunny as it's been here.

Tasha
xxx


10 comments:

  1. The photo of the little lamb by the river is just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos - but then natures/outdoors are always my favourites! The plant in the first photo is, I think, ivy leaved toad flax. It's a great time of year to be out photographing plants etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! Don't apologise for anything!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, I haven't been to your blog for a while, due to lots of work lately. It's lovely to see that you're enjoying the nature and capturing more and more beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ever apologise for sharing beautiful flowers - there's no greater thing to admire, in my opinion! Your photo of the Dandelion is wonderfully delicate :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the spring photos going around lately! We have loads of swallows here, they fly around the building in huge groups. It's fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Mother Nature wonderful? To see those buttercups takes me back to my childhood when we used them to see if we liked butter. A shame to have picked them really but they always seemed plentiful unlike now when I rarely seem to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purple flower picture and the bee one are magnificent. You have such a great eye for detail and your photography is so so good. You need to teach me some tricks :) xx Did you manage to shoot some pictures on the weekend when it was so sunny and warm? x

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures! and the Lamb is sooo cute :D !
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely collection of photos! The one of the two lambs... just too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha