19/06/2015

Sunsets

This week's Photo Friday was inspired by yesterday evening's sunset that sent golden rays right through into my bedroom!


The sunlight shining in from my window cast these amazing shadows on the wall, onto a painting my uncle did for me - and it looked like the little seahorse really was underwater with the emerging pattern dancing on my wall!

I love the reflections of sunlight on the window - it creates that shimmery, glittery pattern that then dances on my wall.


The rustling of the leaves in the cool evening breeze even cast shade on the porch roof which left these pretty dappled shapes - one of my favourite things about summer - that dappled effect on a sunny day!


And finally - the view from my window on that very evening. Lovely.

As always please check out Jen's blog and all the other links - there are some amazing ones this week and I've already discovered some more blogs!


Have a lovely weekend all!
Tasha
xxx


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset and yes it does made the seahorse look like it is really underwater! I love the picture, your uncle is a really talented artist!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this! You actually gave me a good idea. I recently was moved to an new office at work and it would be nice to take some pictures of the light entering thru the blinds at different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love how the light really does make it look like your little seahorse is under water! What a gorgeous painting by your uncle.

    I know I say it every time I comment but where you live really does look so beautiful and relaxing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say - photography is painting with light! :)
    I love your painting - sea horses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always get a really nice golden glow from the sunset, but since we live on the main road, it's a sucky location for the nice golden glow.

    At least this time of the year I am home in enough time to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha