03/07/2015

Flora

This week's Photo Friday is all about flowers. As you may know I love flowers, especially wild ones and after completing 30 Days Wild and pledging to keep myself in that nature seeking mode, I think it's fair to share these photos of the flowers I've found on my travels this week.


Queen Anne's Lace or Wild Carrot. It's not surprising their namesake considering how delicate these flowers look.


Speedwell - I absolutely love these flowers, they're so dainty and cute!


Peonies - I love this colour!


Forget-Me-Nots - the cutest little blue flowers!


And some Yellow Corydalis. I find these on the walls everywhere and I think they're an invasive species but that yellow colour is stunning, and I like the way the flowers almost droop slightly over the walls.

As always I am linking up with Jen from Pierced Wonderings and please make sure you check out the other links too!



Happy Friday!
Tasha
xxx



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful! I love wild flowers- my friend had them at her wedding cut from her family's farm fields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love peonies, they are always so cheerful, ours finished flowering a good month ago though. Shame ants love them so much or i'd pick them for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what you can find that is growing wild, just being beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! Such beauty in God's creation! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! I'm really rubbish at photographing flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo featured in this post is particularly beautiful - it's so delicate and intricate! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take such beautiful nature shots! Such delicate flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love forget-me-nots! What a beautiful photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! Some of my favorite things to photograph are flowers simply because they are so incredibly lovely...and they don't really move much ;) They are also super patient & don't mind a ton of shots.

    These are beautiful Thank you so much for joining us again this week for Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wildflowers! We've not got so many at the moment, they seem to have got cut down with the hay making. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are always so beautiful and these flowers are perfectly captured in your pictures! Love the vibrant colors! I never knew there was a flower called Wild Carrot, that is neat!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've lived a sheltered life, I've never seen peonies that colour before!
    Beautiful! And gorgeous snaps as always.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful field flowers! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photographs as always, Tasha. You have such a wonderful eye for beauty in nature. The Queen Anne's Lace and Forget-Me-Nots are both so delicate and pretty.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the vibrant flowers at this time of the year, I definitely appreciate them on my walks home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha