31/07/2015

Sea Air

It's been a while since I could get down to the coast, so when the sun granted us some beautiful and much needed sunbeams last weekend, my Mum and I took the chance to go down to St Bees and enjoy the sound of the waves breaking on the shore, and I know I had to share the photos with you all!


The tide was in, but the lovely fresh, sear air and the sounds of the ocean were the perfect antidote to a busy week!


I loved the way the sunset shone down over St Bee's Head onto the water below.


Lovely!


I love watching the waves break on the shore.


This photo came out a lot darker than it actually was but I love the effect it's had on it, and it was so nice to stand on the pebbles and enjoy the sun!


The skies were also looking lovely with fluffy white clouds gliding across the sky.


I was also really happy to see that St Bee's had been awarded the Seaside Award for 2015, which I believe, means it's a good and clean beach!


Sunshine and sea air is always a good cure for a busy week.

As always I am linking up with Jen for Photo Friday and don't forget to check out the other amazing posts!


Have a lovely weekend!

Tasha
xxx


11 comments:

  1. Tasha, have to admit I didn't know where St Bees was. I Google it and wonderful pictures (like yours) started to appear. Totally amazing place! I have plans for the beach this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Love the pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach! It makes me sad that we haven't been more often since it is so close. Next weekend - we will go to the beach. I love the photos that are back-lit. So very nicely done!

    Thank you for joining us for Photo Friday again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, really pretty. Must have been such a nice opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see the ocean, even if I have thousands of photos of my own. I'm always amazed at the beauty of the water, even the effect of the sun on the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandmother is from Egremont, a very long time ago I used to play on the beaches at St Bees and Nethertown...both of which beaches had sections closed in the 80s due to radioactive seaweed.

    Things must have changed a lot at St Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I wish I could go to the beach. I haven't been for ages (aside from my quick Bempton Cliffs boat trip last month, but I didn't spent any time on the beach then!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photographs Natasha, hope you are having a nice weekend

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos - nothing beats the feel and smell of some clean sea air.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh lovely photos! Although I didn't get to go to the beach, we did head to the reservoir and enjoy a picnic next to the water :) It was the perfect way to spend my Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are dreamily beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha