25/07/2015

The 'My Hogwarts' Story Tag!

First of all a big thank to the lovely Danielle for tagging me with this ingenious idea of hers! Anyone who knows me knows I have a tendency to be a bit of a daydreamer, and am particularly geeky about many things, so of course I'm interested in anything related to Harry Potter! I actually went and took a few quick quizzes to help me answer some of the questions, and also used my own findings from the amazing Pottermore website, which is fantastic if you're a fan of the series and the books, so I hope it will be interesting to read!

 This tag is brilliant and I hope you all enjoy! 

My trusty unicorn relics box was sat beside me whilst I took part in this, so I feel magical already!

Are you Pure Blood, Half Blood or Muggle Born?
According to the powers that be, the internet, I am a Muggle Born and this doesn't surprise me. If I was at Hogwarts I'd be accepting of wizards and witches from all walks of life and I think a good Muggle Born grounding would help me to appreciate all the amazing magical folk out there! Having said that I'd love to be half and half too - the best of both worlds!

Which wand chose you (what is is made of)?
My wand is pear wood with a unicorn core and is eleven inches. I love unicorns so I am very happy with this!

My little replica unicorn horn from my unicorn relics box - I thought this was fairly fitting!

Did you take an Owl, Cat, Toad or Rat with you?
I would love an owl - especially a Barn Owl, they're just amazing creatures and I'd love to have a feathered friend to comfort me during the dark times.

Where did the Sorting Hat place you?
I'm a proud Hufflepuff!

What house did you want to be in?
I love Gryffindor and what it stands for with its message of courage and bravery, even when bravery doesn't always come in the form we mostly see, but sometimes just for standing up for what you believe in despite the majority disagreeing (I am completely channelling Neville with this!) so of course I would have loved to have been placed there but I have a lot of love for my Hufflepuffs, so I'm happy!

Which lessons are your favourite and least favourite?
My favourite lesson would of course be Care of Magical Creatures - working alongside amazing magical animals would be the highlight of my day! I'd also love Herbology, studying plants and botany has always interested me in the human world so I'd love to get to know magical plants too. I think I'd dislike Muggle Studies the most as it's not magical and being a Muggle Born, hehe, I think I'd be a little bored too.

The form your Patronus takes is...
According to some help from Buzzfeed, my patronus is a Hare! I love Hares and when I read the description it definitely sounds like me:

People sometimes think you're a bit of
an oddball, but your eccentricity and
honesty are what others love most
about you. You're intelligent, an animal lover,
and curious about the world around you.
Your Patronus takes the form of a Hare, the 
same as Luna Lovegood. Now go 
back to reading this month's Quibbler,
I heard there's a thrilling piece in there
about the Crumple-Horned Snorkack

That is ace. No complaints from me here!

When confronted with a Boggart, what does it look like to you?
It would probably have something to do with a loved one or a family member being hurt or dying and that is something which troubles me the most, I can be a real worrier and I always worry about my friends and family, and that would freak me out the most as well.

Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
I love a good game of Wizard's Chess! I think I'd also be one of those people that collect's the cards in the Chocolate Frogs. 

If you have free time, where would you be found hanging out?
You'd probably find me at the Black Lake or Great Lake as I've seen it referred to as well - I love lakes and the sea so any body of water and I'll be there, taking in the scene and relaxing!

You are most likely to get detention for what?
At school I was always told to stop giggling and chatting. I'm a hard worker but I can be easily distracted and I was always in trouble for a case of the giggles at school. Thankfully though I wasn't a frequent one for detention, I was a pretty decent student.

What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
According to Buzzfeed I would become a Dragon Keeper and I have no problem with that! Even though this is crossing the fandom streams (Ghostbuster's joke there for all the fans!) as the great Khaleesi would say, "Where are my dragons?!"

Hope you enjoyed this!

I'm not tagging individual blogs as I think this is so good, everyone should get involved, visit Danielle's blog to see her brilliant post and let me know your results!

Have a magical weekend!
Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo fellow Hufflepuff - so glad you did this, really enjoyed reading it and obviously we would be awesome friends at Hogwarts! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Its been fun getting to know your Hogworts persona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Its been fun getting to know your Hogworts persona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love Harry Potter so much and am considering returning to the studios at some point, such a fun day out. I reckon I am probably more of a Hufflepuff than a Gryffindor. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was already pretty set with my Hogwarts journey but maybe not! I don't have a clue what's in my wand and you've ruined my carefully planned Monday because now I'm going to have to find out!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adorable. <3 I had fun reading this!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could totally link this up at Two Uses Tuesday! I'm sure there are more then 2 uses for unicorn horns, patronuses (technically a recipe I believe) and a Hogwarts education ;0) (the truth is we keep the '2 uses' clause so broad that you can pretty much link up anything - we don't mind) Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha