So in July of this year I turned 25, and despite having a slight freak out at how fast time is passing and the ever growing list of things I want to achieve, seemingly beginning to just disappear into the ether, I entered my 25th year of life with a determination and lots of dreams! My 24th year has been very up and down with lots of good and bad points, and I vowed to myself that on turning 25 I would no longer let anxiety or my own fears rule my life and instead focus on heading for the things I really want to do - here's hoping I can stick to this!
- I will always enjoy the little things in life - from birthday confetti to a sunny day, I hope I never lose that joy of life
- No matter what age I get to - I am always going to love animated films and cartoons, especially Pixar and Disney
- I love learning and I'm constantly learning new things day by day, sometimes I get it wrong, but then failing once only to succeed is surely far better than giving up in the face of adversity
- I hope I never lose this wonder for the world I have, despite the everyday annoyances and tragedies we face, I hope the world doesn't make me too hard and cynical as I get older
- I hope everyone I know and love is happy and healthy, always.
7. I will always be in love with nature and wildlife
8. I hope I never lose my adventurous streak and the need to explore
9. I hope I can always make someone else smile or laugh
10. I hope I can smile and laugh each day, at least once, myself too
11. I will always be fascinated by ancient civilisations, fossils and treasure hunting and will always secretly want to be the female Indiana Jones
12. Even though I'd say I'm fairly level headed - I never want to lose that wonder and belief that there is magic in everyday life
13. I love being outdoors and I hope I can see more of this world someday
14. I hope I always find time to have fun and be silly even when times are rough
15. I hope I make my family proud
16. I will never get tired of listening to other people's stories
17. I will always get up and start dancing when one of my favourite songs comes on
18. I have a memory book and I hope I can always look back on it and smile and never live life with regrets
19. I hope I can do some more studying someday because despite it all I know I'm a geek and a bookworm at heart
20. Life is a journey and I want to enjoy each and every step!
21. I love my family and friends and they will always be the people I turn to first in a crisis, you all know who you are!
22. I love my little quirks and after years of trying to 'fit in' I'm finally comfortable being me
23. I am beating anxiety and I know I'm strong and can conquer anything, just as long as I put my mind to it
24. I hope I can keep up my little blog as my own digital little time capsule because it fills me with joy!
25. And finally, thank you for all of you who read my little blog - I hope you've always found something to make you smile or spark your interest here and each comment means a lot to me and always makes me smile - so thank you.
I hope you're all having a lovely week!