15/08/2015

Magical Things!

I thought that was a fitting title for what I want to show you all today! A while ago the lovely Danielle from Underland to Wonderland set up an Etsy store to share her photography prints, and recently has added some lovely Disney themed quote/art prints. As soon as I set my eyes on them I was hooked. I got a little bit of money for my 25th birthday and knew I had to order some prints, and thought it would be a great way to share some of the things I got for my birthday with you as well. If you want to see more of Danielle's prints make sure to check out her Etsy store here.


I chose the Toy Story print because as soon as I saw it I was in love. I love Pixar, and this quote has always been one of my favourites from the Pixar realm and I loved the design. Danielle also added in this beautiful print as a hidden extra and I couldn't believe it! The whimsical castle and the fantasy style lettering are perfect for the shot she took.


They now are side by side with my very own Thumper which my wonderful friend Helen drew for me while at university together, and I thought it would only be fair to keep all of the Disney goodness together in one place!



 I also got a new little house-plant to bring some greenery to my room! I think this is a little Peace Lily and now one of the flowers has bloomed so I plan on getting some nice shots of those to share with you next time. I used to have a little cactus with this sweet, colourful planter so I missed having a little bit of the outside indoors.


 My lovely friend Immy sent me this stunning card which is recycle from elephant dung! I loved the design and the cute little elephants on the front really made me smile.

 


 I spied these pretty things in the shop up at Whinlatter Forest and since my Goldfinch pen broke I thought replacing it with the little Blue Tit was a good idea. The Spotted Woodpecker tumblr was too cute to pass up.


My friend Immy also sent me this stunning green gemstone bracelet as well as some adorable little page markers featuring cute apple, donut, cat and dog faces and a stunning gold and black zebra bookmark, which are all proudly sitting on my table. The red bracelet with the little starfish is from the aquarium shop in Maryport.


 The aquarium also had these adorable little wooden rings, hand-painted with whales and dolphins and I knew I couldn't leave without one.


I also picked up this beautiful book from the Whinlatter Forest shop featuring some stunning illustrations of British song-birds - Goldfinches are one of my absolute favourites!


 Finally I decided to adopt some Whale Sharks for a year - it's a one off payment through The Shark Trust and supports the Whale Shark Research programme in the Maldives for an entire year. These stunning sharks are one of my favourite creatures and the money goes towards research, education, monitoring and environmental protection. If you're interested in doing this yourself or for someone you know, go here. There are lots of different options, as well as a No Limits campaign which supports all shark species.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. That book with the illustrated birds are beautiful! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful presents!! I think you chose well and were chosen for well. Happy birthday dear Tasha!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those disney prints! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle's prints are so quirky and cool - I might have to treat myself to the 'To Infinity and Beyond' print come pay day (I've even picked out where in my flat I'll hang it!). You got such a beautiful collection of gifts for your birthday. I love that sweet elephant card (and weirdly love it even more knowing it's recycled out of elephant dung!). The bird book is gorgeous too - what beautiful illustrations.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Danielle's store, her photography and prints are so gorgeous! She deserves so much more attention to her photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of that British song bird book - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha