21/08/2015

Looking Rosy

These photos have been sat on my desktop for weeks and with the move that came a few months back I completely forgot I'd taken these until yesterday evening! In the old garden there was a ginormous (another one of my favourite, possibly non-existent words there) rose plant and as soon as it got sunny, they'd bloom away, leaving the garden looking rosy indeed - pun most definitely intended!


I love each swirl of those petals.


Each individual bloom varies ever so slightly in colour too.


So pretty! This is probably my favourite one of the whole bunch. Whenever it rained, the droplets would just sit on the petals and it looked so dainty!


The bees and wasps loved these flowers - sometimes it was hard to even get close enough to get a decent photo because the bees wanted first go.


I do miss this rose bush!

As always, with it being a fabulous, albeit rainy Friday, I'm linking up with Jen from Pierced Wonderings and hoping you get to share all of your amazing photos too!


Have a great weekend all!

Tasha
xxx


18 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, the prettiest colour ever. I saw the first of the spring flowers this morning and it was pink and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's probably an incredible maths formula that determines the structure of roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. These roses are so beautiful. What a bright and happy color they have! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend, Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. Now we just need smell-o-vision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a ginormous rose! Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful... roses are my all time favorite flower. By the way, I use the word ginormous, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love roses - sadly only one of them in our garden ever wants to flower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you decided to pull these from your photo archives as Roses are undoubtedly one of my favourite type of flowers - they're so dreamy and romantic!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely captures!
    Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/double-play-on-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, what beautiful roses! They're enormous and such a beautiful shade. Very Beauty and the Beast!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great subject for your post. Roses never seem to get old, at least to me. The color is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They truly are beautiful!!x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a lovely weekend, dear. Sorry I couldn't' respond for the FF on Twitter on time, but I'm still travelling around the country. Speak soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos! I'm a big fan of roses - at our old house we had a ton of roses bushes along our front fence. The new house has none and that makes me sad. Need to get a bunch planted along the front chain link fence so we can disguise that thing.

    Thank you for joining us for Photo Friday AND for promoting it! I'm so appreciative of your support!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy that you found these photos of the beautiful roses! They truly are special and must be appreciated! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like that shot where you can see the chimney and the window. The framing on the shot is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roses are really gorgeous plants. I haven't seen too many around but I saw one about a week ago and it was a really beautiful one. Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha