01/09/2015

Beads & Bracelets

I love making my own jewellery and I've been creating things for a few years now, but recently, I've fallen out of love with it so I've been slowly trying to re-acquaint myself with beading again!


I finally got around to making this blue bracelet out of some old beads and I'm quite pleased with the end result!


This is probably my favourite part of the whole thing - I love that dark blue background with the pink flower, it reminds me of some of the old kimono's geisha's would wear.


I'm trying to use up the beads I have so I can go out and stock up on some brand new colours and designs.


This is my little collection of handmade bracelets so far - the dark brown one with the little wooden-look sea creatures is one of my favourites, but I need to re-attach them again as some of them have fallen off! I also want to add some more decorations to the green ones at some point too.

Does anyone else out there make their own jewellery?

As always, I am linking up with Stella from Purfylle and Sarah from Sarah Celebrates today for Two Uses Tuesday. Make sure to check them out and add your own creations!



Hope you're all well!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Jolly good work Tasha!!! I do make bracelets sometimes but I do get impatient with it! My lovely blog friend Millie sent me her jewellery-making kit as she didn't want it anymore and I haven't used it at all,except the pliers to open a jumpring!Ahrgh!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tasha! I have actually been planning on taking up jewelry making, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these bracelets, so pretty. I really should consider taking up this hobby as not only do I have a thing about beads I have quite a big wrist and so find bracelets that fit difficult to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know exactly what you mean about picking up an old hobby again. I've done the same recently with my little drawings and it's just so fun, especially when you can gift them to your friends right? Your bracelets are super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one and the one with the animals! And the one with the feathers! OK, I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are darling Tasha! I REALLY love your blue bracelet. It's so fresh.

    xoxox
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations are darling Tasha! I REALLY love your blue bracelet. It's so fresh.

    xoxox
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha