16/09/2015

Cloud Cover


Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up.


Hope you're all well and enjoying the sunshine, it's surprisingly hot here today and it feels like we're back in the middle of summer! I can never resist getting a good photo of the sky, and this one I took last week as these clouds were moving in across the horizon. Not long after it was pouring with rain, so it's safe to say there was definitely a storm headed over! 

Tasha
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tasha, for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/09/nighttime-paddle-on-jordan-lake.html!
    Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! I can't wait for Spring to be here so that I can more practice with storm photography! Hopefully we'll have a storm here soon-they're my favorite! I love that you got the sun flare in there too! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I can't wait for Spring to be here so that I can more practice with storm photography! Hopefully we'll have a storm here soon-they're my favorite! I love that you got the sun flare in there too! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful view, it is much better than the clouds we had last week. Fingers crossed the good weather continues! #wordlesswednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. clouds make for some really interesting and gorgeous photographs, I need to learn to look up more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha