22/09/2015

She Sells Seashells

I found these little shell beads in my jewellery bag a few days ago and knew straight-away what I could make with them!


Using the different shell beads, some shaped like little conches and others like split pieces of shell, I added some clear white beads to look like pearls and came out with this!


I really like the little conch beads and the patterns and colours are pretty too. I'm glad I'm starting to get back into making jewellery again but I need to pick up some new beads so I can have a bit more variety in my creations as I am running low on options now!

Does anyone else here make bracelets? Do you have a go-to place for beads?


Linking up with Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday today. If you want to get involved just click on their links and add your creations!

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

Tasha
xxx



3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Lovely photos and l like the things you're making from shells & stones. Although I blog about visiting museums and other places, I love making things myself and checking blogs for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh pretty pretty, that's not a bad idea for that upcoming holiday that isn't to be mentioned until at least December time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable, a nice way to be reminded of sunshiny holidays!
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha