08/09/2015

The Return of the Little Yarn Octopus!

If you've been with me for a while you may remember I made a little yarn octopus using some blue yarn and a few left-over beads and some spare ribbon about a year ago. Well, I thought it was time I gave my little blue octopus a friend.


Yay!


I used the same tutorial as I used before, which you can find here if you want to make your own! I just used this dark/blue-green yarn (the colour doesn't show up as well on my camera, for some odd reason!) and added two little purple beads and a ribbon for a bow and voila! 


My little octopus now has a buddy of his own! I just find these little crafts really cute and they look so sweet just sat on my bed. If you have thicker yarn you can make much bigger versions of these as well, and you can also make tiny little ones too. I think that should be my next challenge!

As it's Tuesday I am linking up with both Stella and Sarah and sharing something crafty for Two Uses Tuesday and if you want, make sure to get involved!



Hope you're all well and enjoying the week so far!

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cute idea! I love this! Love the colors and how cute they look :) Thank you for sharing this. I hope I'll get a chance some time to make one myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering where have you been so long :)
    Love the little cute DIY project!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super cute, love the little ribbon on it's head!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I use this little guy in a roundup? BTW I've added your button to my blog =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha