21/10/2015

Candlelit Evenings



Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up.


With the evenings drawing in and the chill of autumn in the air, there's nothing more comforting than lighting some candles and curling up with a good book to escape the cold. The little teacup candle was bought for me by my Mum as part of a cancer research charity event in our local shop, and I think it's the cutest thing. 

Hope you're all having a lovely week.

Tasha
xxx




4 comments:

  1. I love candles in teacups - they're always so pretty and dainty (and even better if they help charity!). My mum treated me to the Fireside Treats candle from Yankee Candle the other day, which I really recommend as a perfect scent for autumn/winter.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to buy some, and realise I'd just end up setting my house alight through utter dozy stupidty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful, Tasha!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/beach-walk-at-sunrise.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really gotten into candles, I'm not big on the smells. Kris seems to like them, but I think it's because he wants to mess about with the fire and wax. But now I have to keep an eye of Pork Chop to make sure he doesn't eat them... so candles are just a big no no.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha