28/10/2015

Sunny Moments


Light dappling on the surface of  Buttermere

Sunny peaks of Newland's Pass

Pastel skies from my bedroom window

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up.


All of these photos are from a few weeks ago when those last few rays of summer sun were still going strong and I've only now just gotten around to sharing them with you all! Now with Halloween a mere few days away and the promise of November on the breeze I'm looking forward to new things and adventures and seeing the landscape change as Winter approaches.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Tasha
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful views, Tasha. I hope you enjoy the party season and have fabulous adventures in November xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss the sunshine, but the autumn sunsets I get to enjoy from my office are pretty spectacular and make up for it a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! Love the first one especially.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-visit-to-madame-tussauds.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful views Tasha. I'm sad we are not going to the lakes this week although we did pass through on our way from Manchester to Haltwhistle last night.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buttermere looks beautiful, such a calm water surface - the sunshine looks almost angelic on it!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great photos. I especially like the last one - that sky is just gorgeous with the silhouette of rooftops. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha