14/10/2015

Trees and Trails

 Tree stumps that look like they belong in  a fairytale and golden leaves.

Ghostly trees, sunshine and moss covered rocks.

Autumnal trails, giant trees, oak leaves and fallen logs.

Fallen trees, twisted trunks, tree sap and shady copses.

Beautiful, rustic bark, cracked and twisting in the low light of the autumn sunshine.

Evening sun, the last few leaves of summer, rocky trails, golden trees, sunshiney leaves and pinecones.


Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up.


Some more of my photos from the Revelin Moss Gill trail we did at Whinlatter Forest a couple of weeks ago, this time focusing on the beautiful trees and leaves which always make me feel calm.

Hope you're all well.

Tasha
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Nice light in these shots, Tasha!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-little-bit-squirrelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love poking around tree stumps! They play hosts to some really awesome creatures. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in such an exciting place Tasha!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, making me want to go for a long walk through the woods :)
    Zoe | floral and feather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go on a woodland walk right now, all wrapped up and warm, ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, I expected to see a fairy or elf at any moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw these photos are so pretty, I love how Autumnal they are! Made me want to go on a cute walk now :)

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to escape into the woods for a wander!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the daylight streaming through the trees- just beautiful!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I note that you have a second blog now, from the picture at the top right of your page but it's not a link to anywhere so I can't find it. I'd love to follow it if you can let me know where to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the sunlight in there photos! Getting out into the woods is my favourite thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha