25/11/2015

Burning the Midnight Oil


I've recently become addicted to burning oils in my room. This one has a zesty flavour and now before I go to bed my room is filled with the scent of limes. It's so relaxing and the comforting glow of the candle as I ready my things for the morning and work has got me feeling all festive!

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!
Tasha
xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love candle light and it's gentle warm light. You've captured it so well here. Is that a little piglet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice idea to prepare the room with pleasing scents before going to bed.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/chicago.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oils are generally a bit too strong for my liking but I do like my scented candles and have recently discovered reed diffusers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really got into candles and other burnable smelly things. Kris always likes them, but I'm sure it's the fire and not the smell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I did that, that would be my flat alight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually only burn them when.we've got guests coming round. Lime scent sounds divine though! I love smelling the green sweets because if their strong lime scent!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha