17/11/2015

Here Be Dragons!

Dragons! Who doesn't love dragons? I love dragons, so when I found this origami tutorial (I know, I know...my Two Uses Tuesday posts are slowly becoming mini origami tutorials) I knew I had to do it!

(The head and body are two separate pieces, so I just used the same piece of plain paper if you're wondering about measurements but the video does state them too)

My shelf could always do with more dragons, if I'm honest.


I just used plain paper as I need to get some origami sheets but I love how this one came out! The wings are my favourite part, you fold them a few times to get those creases and then they look like proper dragon wings. There are some really technical looking ones on Youtube that I want to attempt but I tried yesterday and it just ended up crumpled, so maybe tomorrow...

You can see the tutorial here if you want to have a go yourself.

I'm linking up with the ever lovely Stella and Sarah today for Two Uses Tuesday.


Hope you've all had a lovely start to the week!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. You can never ever have too many dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and I think it great the way you have it nestled amongst those pebbles like some kind of dragons eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are far more dextrous than I, I can barely fold a piece of paper in half well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love him! And love a bit of origami, it's oh so relaxing (mostly!)
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool! I can do cranes like nobodies business, maybe I should branch out - coz, your right. Shelves need more dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you'll need to be crowned the queen of origami soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great! I'm reading about dragons at the moment! The 3rd book in James Oswald's fantasy series, The Ballad of Sir Benfro.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha