10/11/2015

Pika Pika!

I found this adorable quick origami tutorial the other day and knew I had to have a go! It's a really simple and easy one and if, like me, you still wish you could become a Pokemon trainer, it's perfect for a little room decoration too.


I don't think I'll ever tire of Pokemon, it's just too much fun so when I came across this Pikachu origami face it was too tempting, he's just so cute! Apologies though for the odd pen mark here and there - sometimes I draw, doodle and colour as if I'm still in a toddler group, but if you can't have fun with your creativity, when can you?!

The tutorial is here if you want to have a go yourself.

I'm linking up with the ever lovely Stella and Sarah today for Two Uses Tuesday.



Hope you've all had a wonderful start to the week.

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, he's so adorable! I'll always have a soft spot for Pikachu.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, when Pikachu ruled the world! We used to be able to buy pokemon lollies in the work canteen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right, you've got to have fun with your creativity or else the fun gets sucked out of life! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the craft club running at our local school, thanks for another wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha