18/11/2015

Quiet Moments



The wind blows wildly at my window, the chill is in the air and the roads are covered in rainwater. So I retreat to my room, pull out a book and lose myself in the words. I'm dreaming of long walks along Lake Buttermere at the moment, in the height of Summer, but hopefully once the rain clears - a Winter stroll is on the horizon!

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

Tasha
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Tantalizing shot - makes me want to see more of what's on the page!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sunset-on-bay.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really put my Ursula Le Guin up, that baffled some folks in the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is nothing else for it, rainy, windy days definitely call for a book read whilst wrapped in a favourite blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crisp winter walks are some of my favourites, it's been wet and miserable lately, so I'm hoping the weekend lets us sneak a walk in somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha