27/11/2015

Sun Salutations

 There's been a noticeable chill in the air this past week so imagine my surprise when the sun burnt through the clouds and cleared the skies last weekend!


I love the way the sun's rays seem to be stretching out across the blue sky here.


The forecast had predicted snow but there wasn't even the tiniest hint of the white stuff around as the clouds rolled on by and the skies seemed to have gone back in time to early Spring - it was bliss.


Waking up to scenes like these at the weekend is always a good way to start the day!


Fluffy white clouds from behind my windows.


Beautiful wispy clouds in the skies.


Lazy, sunny Sundays are only improved by the sight of the sun. 

It's Friday so I'm linking up with the lovely Jen from Pierced Wonderings! If you want to get involved, just click Jen's name and add your amazing photos.


Have a lovely weekend!

Tasha
xxx

13 comments:

  1. My new camera can't handle the sun sadly, you get a bloody great thick ray all the way across the shot. I'll stick to my moodly lens flaring mobile phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love unexpected sunshine! It's so nice to have those clear skies and a reminder of what we have to look forward to in just a few months. You've gotten the essence of it nicely!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit of a luxury just to wake in daylight at this time of year, sunshine is just an added bonus. It doesn't sound as though we're going to get much of the warm, yellow stuff for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives you hope to awe skies like this.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so miserable where I am lately, with the early dark nights I could kill for some sun!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful sky - it's amazing when you think about the view 'up there'. Even on a cloudier day than the one shown here, it is all still very, very impressive. Do you ever watch the sky at night, the stars? :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat to see the sun! Glad the sunshine was able to break through those clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun? Where? When? Incredibly dull here in the north east, I don't seem to have seen much daylight let alone sunshine for days now so it was especially nice to see your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shots!
    When I took my class out for play this afternoon the sun was shining and it made me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing more lovely then sunbeams after a few dreary days of overcast weather.Those chimney silhouettes are wonderful, I don't know what it is about chimneys but I always find them appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sunny cold winter days - they make me so happy. Although, I'm glad it's now past that part of the year where I'm forever being tricked into thinking it's actually warm outside haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cold, sunny, winter days - even if it doesn't warm you much, the sight of the sun in the sky and the way it brightens the air just puts me in a much better mood. I have a horrible feeling we won't see skies last this again in Glasgow for a while now - it seems to be permanently moody and grey up here at the moment (with constant lashings of rain for good measure!).

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha