20/11/2015

Thankful Things

With everything that's been going on over the past few weeks I've found myself counting my blessings and collecting up the good things to remind me to keep smiling, so here's just a few, and I hope they make you smile too.



From left to right;

1. Re-discovering old favourites after last Sunday's book post - this is a scene from the adorable Fangirl and it gets me every time! 

2. More reading - this time daydreaming of travelling - this photo is of some of the beautiful islands and reefs in Tahiti

3. My Mum made me an origami Millenium Falcon. Awesome.

4. Stealing glances at Mum's magazines - Land Love and Country Living, because the photos are beautiful.

5. Rainy roads, but blue skies in the distance.

6. New favourite thing. Mason jar cup!

7. R2D2 Magnet. All of the joy.

8. I found my razorfish shells! These had been vacated and left washed up on the beach at St Bees, and I gave them a new home.

9. Friday evening skies. Bliss.

It's Friday so of course I'm linking up with the lovely Jen from Pierced Wonderings! If you want to get involved, just click Jen's name and add your amazing photos.


Have an amazing weekend!

Tasha
xxx


11 comments:

  1. Through Tasha's Camera has been included in our Sites To See #459. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/11/sites-to-see-459.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collage.
    I hope you'll come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sunset-on-bay.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My colleague has the exact some mug on her desk, it's such a cute way to drink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that collection of photos! We have lots of friends who are Star Wars geeks, and they would love your magnet and your millennium falcon!

    Thank you for joining us for Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what you've been through in the last weeks, but I hope you're strong and will only learn and gain more. Counting the blessings is something that we all should stop and think of, every now and then.
    Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super collection of 'thankful things' Natasha, it's a little hard when you see what's going on in the world right now, but we do always have to be thankful for the many good things also.
    p.s. there's a little too much sunshine in Perth at the moment 35C today, phew :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those adorable mason jars. How pretty is the sunset. My husband likes star wars too ahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone loves those mason jar cups don't they haha?! (Not judging, I love them too!) I love your R2-D2 magnet! I agree though, it's important to count your blessings. I had a really bad week last week with work and family stuff and I made sure I kept thinking about all the good stuff in my life rather than concentrating on the bad stuff!
    This was a wonderfully positive post! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rainy roads and evening skies can be so dreamy. This was such a lovely blog post idea Tasha; it's so important to be thankful, especially when such terrible things are going on around the world.

    Have a lovely week!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely, you can't beat the simple pleasures in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha