With everything that's been going on over the past few weeks I've found myself counting my blessings and collecting up the good things to remind me to keep smiling, so here's just a few, and I hope they make you smile too.
From left to right;
1. Re-discovering old favourites after last Sunday's book post - this is a scene from the adorable Fangirl and it gets me every time!
2. More reading - this time daydreaming of travelling - this photo is of some of the beautiful islands and reefs in Tahiti
3. My Mum made me an origami Millenium Falcon. Awesome.
4. Stealing glances at Mum's magazines - Land Love and Country Living, because the photos are beautiful.
5. Rainy roads, but blue skies in the distance.
6. New favourite thing. Mason jar cup!
7. R2D2 Magnet. All of the joy.
8. I found my razorfish shells! These had been vacated and left washed up on the beach at St Bees, and I gave them a new home.
9. Friday evening skies. Bliss.
It's Friday so of course I'm linking up with the lovely Jen from Pierced Wonderings! If you want to get involved, just click Jen's name and add your amazing photos.
Have an amazing weekend!