03/12/2015

A Dotty Rabbit Family

These might be the cutest and easiest origami creatures to make. I had this dotty craft paper packed away in my craft folder and thought it would be perfect for this tutorial. I simply followed these instructions here and managed to create my own little origami rabbit family!



I had some spare dotty paper left over so I made two little babies for my parent to watch over. They're so cute, and are now sat proudly on my bookshelf! Next on my list to attempt is going to be a sting ray as I just found a tutorial for that today - soon I'll run out of space for all of these little paper animals!

I'm linking up with both Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday today. Just click on their names to see more!


Hope you've all had a lovely start to the week!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I'll have to remember these for crafts at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, bunnies! I have an origami bunny that was made for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless! They'd be very sickly looking bunnies if I tried to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that good in making origami. But, I really find this ssooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute. Once in college they tried to show me how to make a swan. 3 hours later all I managed to do was wrinkle the paper :/ haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely my favourite origami you've made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha