23/12/2015

Frost





Jack Frost has been creating some beautiful frozen patterns again while the world has been asleep. Just in time for Christmas too. These frosty scenes were what I woke up to a fortnight ago - I'm still holding out hope for some snow come the 25th but with the ever increasing temperature we've had over the past month who knows what the skies could bring!

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up if you want to.


Hope you've all had a lovely Wednesday!

Tasha
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Interesting designs made by ice, aren't they?
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/12/time-for-tune-up.html!
    Please enjoy a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! I've never seen that before - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! I haven't seen those for years!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha