04/12/2015

Ice Blue Winter Skies!

Apologies for the lack of photos this Friday, it's been a busy week and I was horribly ill for most of it. Therefore any opportunity to go and explore outside with my camera have just fallen by the wayside. Having said that, I did get the chance to snap these icy blue skies last Monday.


Spindly ghost trees and Winter clouds.

One of my favourite sights come Winter is those crisp, chilled evenings where there's a hint of sun and the promise of snow in the air. It was freezing here on Monday and there was frost on the mountains. 


There was even a brief glimpse of the sun here!

Fir trees with their pine needles still hanging on were the only sign of greenery as I wandered around. Winter is truly here!

t's Friday so I'm linking up with the lovely Jen from Pierced Wonderings! If you want to get involved, just click Jen's name and add your amazing photos


Have a wonderful weekend!

Tasha
xxx


13 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff, every moment outside is a worthwhile one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing but grey heat and humidity here today! Trade ya for a day or two?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is gorgeous! I love love love frosty skies and bare trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Tasha :) I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you are well on the way to feeling better. Loving these photos, I can see that first one making a great cover for a book as it is so atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling ill. I hope you are doing better.
    You photos are gorgeous! Love the way you captured the sky. The little bit of light is amazing.

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing, you captured the true beauty here. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!! Magical ghostly skies!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better!
    Lovely photos. I like those crisp winter days too but we don't seem to have had many this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how eerie this is - it looks beautiful!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick - I hope you're feeling better now! These are some beautiful shots, such a contrast to the heat that's judt around the corner for us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I hope that you are feeling all better now. With the weather change here, I'm trying to get sick, but fighting it. I need the storm to go on through so I get rid of this headache :(

    You've captured some lovely sunshine peeking through! Thanks for sharing it with us at Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha