29/12/2015

Little Felt Fox

One of my surprise Christmas presents came from a very good friend of mine, and as soon as I'd unwrapped this I knew I had to do it then and there!


This little felt kit meant some sewing, some stuffing and some sticking but I love the end result! The little pink piece of felt for the nose was so fiddly but I finally managed to get it onto the orange felt. It's just so cute, and now has pride of place on my desk. (Please excuse the flash in this photo - it was late on Christmas day and the lighting wasn't co-operating!)

I love presents like these - it gives me a chance to perfect my DIY skills and end up with something sweet to display too - so a big thank you to my lovely friend Char! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas, however you celebrated and that the following few days are just as pleasant for you all.

What was your favourite thing about Christmas this year?

I'm linking up with both Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday today. Just click on their names to see more!


Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! One of my friends gifted me one of these (that she made) last year, and it's the cutest! She sewed on some ribbon and it's a brilliant tree decoration! Hope you had a lovely one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good present for you! You did well with it! I was given a sock reindeer kit last year which, to be honest, is not the ideal present for me as I'm not v good at hand sewing but I appreciated the sentiment behind it as I like making cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Christmas gift! Love this little fox, you did a great job! :)
    I loved that Christmas was very quiet for me this year. It was so relaxing.
    I hope you are having an amazing week!
    Lots of hugs to you,
    Beate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so blooming adorable! Does he or she have a name? I'd love to be more crafty - there must be something very satisfying about completing something you made with your own hands!

    I think my favourite thing about Christmas this year - as with every year! - has been the extra time to spend time with my boyfriend, our families and friends and just to stay home and read and watch DVDs! I don't think I feel as relaxed all year round as I do at Christmas.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! My favourite thing was having time to spend with family and friends :)

    Zoe | floral and feather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeee! A foxy fox! I have a friend who loves foxes and I always think of her every time I see a wee fox. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha