03/12/2015

Peace & Quiet



Life has been busy lately. The kind of busy that leaves you feeling aches in places of your body you didn't know could ache, and a deep love for bedtime, but there's a satisfaction in being busy and feeling tired after a good day's work. So when little moments like these, with the bright light reflecting on the walls of my room and the soft Winter breeze rustles the trees outside, I feel peaceful and quiet again.

The calm among the storm!

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Have a lovely Wednesday.

Tasha

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Nice light and contrast in this shot.
    Enjoy the calm before the storm and, hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy the storm as well.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/sparkling-crystal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always something around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also have a deep love for bedtime. 'Soft winter breeze rustles the trees outside' - beautifully poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. I've been SO busy lately that I've been neglecting things important to me. I hope you have a great weekend! x
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're enjoying being busy, Tasha, and never forget to enjoy stop for a moment to take a deep breath xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can have a nice restful weekend after your busy time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha