18/12/2015

Snowflake Shadows

During the daytime, when the sun is out, the myriad of paper snowflakes I added to my window in the run up to Christmas create these pretty shadows. So on lazy mornings spent catching up on sleep come the weekend, I wake up to these shapes all over my curtains and walls!


My origami dragon is peeking out from behind one of my candles here!


It's one of my favourite sights first thing in the morning, especially when the sun is shining!


I particularly love the last snowflake shadow on the wall at the far end!


I'm linking up with the lovely Jen for Photo Friday!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I am now off for the Christmas holidays so I will endeavour to keep up with posts and comments, but if I ever disappear for a few days here and there, it's not because I've abandoned the blog, it's just because it's Christmas!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That would look really cool for Halloween too, have little pumpkins and what not. Actually any time of the year would look really great.

    Have a great Christmas time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I plan on doing maybe one more post and then I'll put my 'out of office' on haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love what you did!!!!! They're really intricate!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! I would love to wake up to something like this. I can see the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to decal all my windows now! What a happy sight to wake up to. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that with my shower curtain once. My shadows were fish. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paper snowflakes create lovely shadows! I have sticky-back snowflakes I've put up on my windows this year :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha