24/12/2015

Wishing You All a Wonderful Festive Season!

A very quick post today to say that I hope you all have a wonderful time this festive season, whatever you're celebrating and whoever you spend it with, I hope it's wonderful and you enjoy yourselves! As always, a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my posts and leave a kind comment, they really do make my day and it's been another lovely year of blogging - it keeps me sane and creative in amongst daily life and I hope my posts can make at least one person smile!

I'm going to disappear for a couple of days to spend time with my family and have a break from the online world so apologies if there's any silence here for a few days - I like to have a break over Christmas - but I promise I'll be back with brand new posts and lots of photos to share after Boxing Day and well into the New Year!

Merry Christmas to you all and have a wonderful day!


A very quick and cutesy little origami Santa - my last Christmas craft! Mine turned out slightly differently - I followed another video which I can't track down anymore, but there is a similar tutorial here if you want to make one too!


Lots of love and seasons greetings from,
Through Tasha's Camera!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Tasha! I've enjoyed your posts and photos this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Such kind words and thoughts for your readers! ��
    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very merry Christmas Natasha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merriest of Christmases to you Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Tasha! I really like your posts ever since. I hope you'll have a great time with your family. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays, Tasha! I hope you have a very happy new year! <333

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful couple of days with your family - Merry Christmas!! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had an enjoyable holiday season. I look forward to your posts in the new year and also another year of friendship

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Tash! I hope you're having a fab time :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha