02/02/2016

Little Origami Ladybird

With February upon us I am longing for the warmth of Spring as the evenings are slowly (ever so slowly...) beginning to lighten. It's no longer pitch black when I leave work and so already my mind is wandering to sunnier climes and I've been indulging myself by creating some colourful origami decorations to fix to my wall.



I found this really quick and simple ladybird tutorial here and got to work!

I love anything which brings some colour to my walls and even better when it's wildlife themed! I've just found a very cute cicada tutorial too, so as soon as I find some green paper I am making myself a little cicada friend to join my new ladybird.

It's Tuesday so I am linking up with the ever lovely Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday!


Hope you've all had a wonderful Tuesday!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I've always been interested in origami but end up getting infuriated whenever I attempt it and I end up with an ugly wrinkled ball of paper. This looks simple and fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another utterly adorably little fella. And I LOVE that painting on your wall next to it!
    Looking forward to seeing the cicada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I got your letter today as well my lovely, will reply as soon as I get a chance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet!!! I love it Tasha. You should attach your creations to cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find these adorable origami things?! I think I'm on the wrong bit of the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ladybird is so adorable and pretty! I love the idea of bringing nature inside, especially with a bright flash of red!

    x

    p.s. How amazing is it about leaving work and it's not pitch black?! It's still almost completely dark here but it's a tiny bit lighter and even that has me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww it's so cute Tasha!!!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha