04/03/2016

Peaks & Clouds

Last week there were blue skies and fluffy clouds on the horizon and it seemed a shame to pass up the opportunity to get out and have a wander. I know I've said it before, but Whinlatter Woods is one of my favourite places in Cumbria and the views are always invigorating and inspiring. If you are ever in the area, definitely check it out! 


At the Noble Knott viewing station at Whinlatter Woods, Mum and I were greeted by this gorgeous view over Bassenthwaite Lake and the surrounding peaks. 


In the distance you could hear the calls of the birds, and I always keep my eye out for the breeding pair of ospreys which are here, but no such luck yet! I did manage to spot several buzzards on the journey in though, which put a smile on my face instantly, that tell tale hovering along roadsides gives them away!


It was the perfect pick me up considering the past couple of weeks and I was glad to get out for a couple of hours, I just need to remember to get my camera out more often! I feel as though I haven't been as active with it recently due to several different reasons, but I'm hoping that with the changing of the seasons I'll feel refreshed and ready to be more active.

I'm linking up with the wonderful Jen from Pierced Wonderings today.


Have a wonderful weekend!

Tasha
xxx

5 comments:

  1. The scenery is just gorgeous, even if you didn't see the birds. I eventually began to take my camera everywhere I go and I hope you get out and about to find the beauty in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That scenery is a beauty!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious views!!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha