23/03/2016

Ocean View


Taking this detour on the way home to avoid the traffic often proves to have it's own beauty, and with the evenings beginning to lighten it means that the journey to and from work is much easier to look forward to. Coming home on Friday I was treated to another gorgeous sunset shining down on the sea below. I know it's thrown around a lot but I do feel very lucky to live here.

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday so far!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Interesting image, Tasha.
    The water looks still as glass.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/spring-has-finally-sprung.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera hates the sun so I can't take shots like that. I have to use my mobile phone camera, which puts huge flare effects on like it was Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ocean so much! I only get to visit it once a year. Lovely shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're detour wins over mine. Mine is trudging through a little wood that needs a torch in the wintertime haha. But in the summer, it's quite lovely in the trees so maybe we're equal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scenery, the sun alive, the sea, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a beautiful photograph! I wish my detour home was as beautiful as this - city centres really can't match this type of scenery!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha