16/03/2016

Pebbled Sunset


On Mother's Day my Mum and I took a quick stroll along the beach at St Bees while the tide was out. There are a lot more pebbles there than since we last visited, so there were these small pools of water reflecting the sky above as the sun set. It was a lovely way to end the day and a good few other people had had the same ideas as us, so there were kids and dogs playing in the surf, even though it was still fairly chilly which was lovely to see.

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday so far!

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Nice image - and the title is intriguing!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-fight-continues.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know St Bees and Nethertown from visiting my grandparents. Nethertown beach was closed due to radioactivity a few years later. Explains a lot about me, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! I should visit! I'm going to visit the Lakes next week after Easter.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to spend time with your mum on Mother's Day Natasha, beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice way to spend some time with your Mum! I wish I lived closer to the coast, I think next time I find a place to live, I'm going to make sure it's by the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely photograph and what a lovely way to spend Mother's Day!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha