22/03/2016

Pretty In Pink

With spring hot on our heels it seems only fitting to be seeing flowers blooming along the roadside, lambs beginning to gambol about in the fields and birds chanting their dawn chorus against blue skies  at 6:30am before I set off for work. So I thought it was a good idea to try out some paper roses to add some colour to my desk for what has to be my favourite time of year!


I followed a very quick and simple tutorial for this one here

I love how these turned out and while I've just left mine as little decorations on my desk, you could add these to some straws to create miniature bouquets or even attach them to some string to create some bunting. All you need is some paper, scissors and a pencil to roll the paper around to get that curve so they stick with their finished form - easy!

Are the flowers finally springing to life where you are?

I'm linking up with the lovely Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday today!


Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hello dear Natasha :) wonderful addition to your desk. I am so happy to see you on here again - sorry that I was gone so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper roses :) It reminded me of my classmate who made the same thing during Valentines and it was quite a unique idea to have paper roses instead of the real one.

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with your hands. Heaven knows what they'd look like if I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are really cool, that would be an awesome way to make a bouquet, think of all the different colours and different types of paper you could use.

    Oh, I'm all over this light mornings too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so Preeeeetty!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. I think you have just solved a problem for me ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha