09/03/2016

Reflecting



Just as the last few rays of sun were going down last weekend I couldn't help but pull my camera out when I saw this lovely reflection of the clouds above on the hood of our car. It was the perfect end to a relaxed day, and the few raindrops sitting on top just bounced those rays right back. Here's hoping that these lovely sunsets are a symbol of good weather to come!

Linking up with image-in-ing for this week's Wordless Wednesday. Make sure to check out her blog and add your own photos to the link-up


Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday so far!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Reflections are one of my favourite things. Especially trees in lakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo! I hope the weather starts warming up a bit now!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - you have such a good eye for capturing the beauty in little moments.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tasha,
    I like the light and mood in this shot and how you have captured the moment by focusing on the raindrops and the light as those little details.
    I have a thing for reflections myself, and I'm starting to become interested in what raindrops can do in photos, so this photo was totally my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha