20/04/2016

The Open Road


A quick trip to the beach last weekend saw bright, blue skies and fluffy, white clouds overlooking the verdant, green fields in the countryside around the coast. This part of West Cumbria is always calming to pass through as it's just flat, green fields full of sheep and horses as far as the eye can see and, when the sun shines, it reflects on the grass and brings out their colour beautifully.

Linking up with Sue for Wordless Wednesdays.


Hope you're all having a good week so far!

Tasha
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the beach and especially on a stormy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tasha. Truly beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/04/stop-looking-at-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tasha - What a soothing landscape! I'd like to be immersed in such glowing verdure of spring under the open blue sky in person.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the jaunty angle!!! I saw so many nice clouds on my way to Manchester! There was a 'What is it?' the other day if you are interested in playing at all!?!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to make it to the beach yet! Soon, I hope though! Not today though, because the weather is terrible, it snowed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha