01/05/2016

The Favourite Five: Project 365 - April!

We've come to the end of another month, and while April has been the most difficult month of the year so far for me for various reasons (and in part I'm glad we're moving into May now) I'm also going to miss the joy that comes with the first few signs of spring and the changing of the seasons as the world slowly wakes from its winter slumber. 

Hopefully May will be better in terms of opportunities, work, fun, nature and the like, so I look forward to having even warmer evenings, even lighter mornings, cool drinks in the garden, day trips to the beach and the promise of summer on the breeze. Thank you April, hello May, and without further ado here are my favourite photos from this month.

1. Mighty Mountains


Starting April with a quick trip along Newland's Pass brought dappled sunshine in-between rainy showers, a nice way to start the month.

2. Friendly Faces


Seeing these friendly faces while out and about is always a comfort.

3. Crystal Blue


One of my treasures - this blue agate piece came from the market in Bath. It's special to me as I got it on my graduation day so I love it dearly. The patterns on both sides of the stone are just beautiful. This may well be blue lace agate, but I can't quite recall for certain so I'll have to go back one day and see if the seller is still there! He had a whole treasure trove of fossils (some very expensive!) and a whole host of raw gemstones, crystals and the like.

4. Gorgeous Gerberas


Mum bought a beautiful pink bouquet for the house and these gerberas were my favourites. I love that pastel pink shade!

5. Botanical Afternoons


The Kew Gardens Exotic Plants Colouring Book is the first I've bought of it's kind and I love the therapeutic idea behind this. This is my first attempt and I've still got a little bit more to do, but I love it so far.

I hope you've all had a more productive April than I have, and are looking forward to May as much as I am! 

I'm taking another brief break from blogging for about a week or two whilst I get back into my stride, but I'll make sure to visit everyone's blogs whilst I'm taking my blogging break.

Hope you're all well!

Tasha

xxx

14 comments:

  1. I have everything crossed for a better May for you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have entered the month of May. Now we're winking in the summer. We were delighted with daisies in April; all summer, blue sky, blue sea leads us to peace. I wish you to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear April was such a difficult month, really hope you're doing ok. May will be much better! Super lovely pictures here. The sheep is so cute and gerberas have always been one of my favourite flowers. I remember back in high school whenever it was someones birthday we'd always buy them a single gerbera each. Great to see you've been colouring in. I have some colouring books too but really need to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope May is filled with so many good things for you! Aww what a cute sheep. Also really love the blue agate, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos always make me smile, Natasha! I am sorry that April was so difficult. I am hoping that May brings you the happiness that you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really lovely pictures.

    Colouring books are really great at calming and de-stressing, so I've found. The picture you've shared of yours looks great. If you're anything like me, more colouring books will follow. Haha!

    I hope May proves to be a better month for you :-)

    Sharing snapshots at Captured By Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much adventure . I am waiting for a trip from my end too this month .
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry April wasn't the best of months for you, fingers crossed May will be better, much better.

    As always, loving your photos. The blue almost mother of pearl sheen of that crystal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always your pictures are beautiful. I adore that agate - it's stunning!

    Hope May treats you better than April, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The end of April didn't end very well for me and even though it's usually one of my favourite months of the year I know what you mean about being glad that it's over! I absolutely love that rock and really miss seeing animals on daily walks. All I see are high buildings! Much love, Deimante x

    http://www.sunnydei.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry April has been such a pants month for you and I hope that May is a lot brighter, happier and sunnier!

    You've got some great photos from the month to celebrate the good moments though!

    Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a good blogging break! It's a good idea to take some time off and recharge every now and then :)

    I just went to Kew Gardens! It's so beautiful. Also, I love the blue crystal you found in Bath - what a stunning colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your May is better my lovely! Thanks for the letter which arrived!
    The crystal is gorgeous! Wow, what a treasure!
    The mountains and flowers are fab too.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have posted some beautiful images here. Enjoy your break. I think that is necessary every once in awhile. Thanks for your nice comment on Ocala & Central Florida Photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha