01/06/2016

Fabulous Fuchias



The garden has well and truly sprung to life and these fuchsia blooms are the latest addition. With their bright pink and deep purple colouring these flowers are some of my favourites and come late summer this bush will be covered with these. Fuchsias always remind me of fairies because of the way their petals dip and curve, and as the rest of the garden lights up with colour it's a lovely thing to see, especially on these early morning starts for work!

I'm linking up with the lovely Sue for Wordless Wednesday today.



Have a lovely day!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love fuscia. Such a gorgeous plant, and you've captured it so well!
    Thank you for joining the weekly photo link-up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/simply-squirrelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right about them . They look like that . What a capture .
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such dazzling flowers. Thanks so much for your blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never really put fuchsias and fairies together before, but I definitely get that vibe now you've mentioned it. Wonderful capture of a beautiful flower :-)

    Also, I've just noticed that I'm in your side bar of blogs - thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo! I love fuschsias, my favourite are the pink & white variety :) they are such pretty flowers.

    www.raiin-monkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the first few years of my life, I truly believed these flowers were called Prima Ballerinas!!!!
    Thanks for your lovely message-- Nooo, not at all- no birthday pressie necessary!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Fuchias in ages! Clearly Belgium is lacking in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha