14/06/2016

Spotted Tails & Doodles

This week feels a bit slow in terms of what I am accomplishing as I've been hit by a nasty summer cold, and I'm still recovering, so I have felt a bit out of it for most of the week as well as the last few days. However, not wanting to miss the opportunity to doodle some animals to cheer myself up I did this at the weekend!

The best medicine in my opinion!

^_^



This was fairly rough and quick as I still wasn't feeling my best, but when I saw a photo of a spotted tail quoll on Pinterest I knew which animal I wanted to emulate. These little cuties come from Australia and are the largest marsupial carnivores that you can find on the mainland. There's some more information on these fascinating creatures here which also includes their tell-tale hissing call! 

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to visit Australia one day and try to see some of these amazing animals up close!

I'm linking up with Stella and Sarah for Two Uses Tuesday today.



Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to draw so well! Stick men are about my limit, lovely drawing!

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever, so so so much far far far better than anything I could do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, is the best medicines sometimes. Or reading. Wow, you draw very well. Look out, soon he will be alive and comes from the paper in your room ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a beautiful drawing Tasha dear! I love it! I also had a summer cold which has left me (I HOPE-hope it's nothing more) with a pulled muscle in the muscle area around my ribs and chest that renders the still-present cough really painful and turning over in bed, reaching up etc. So don't cough too hard!XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little animal. This drawing is great! I hope you feel much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really need to start getting this stuff framed and up in for sale on Etsy or somewhere. I've never seen a quoll although I've lived in regions where they can be found, I'll have to keep an eye out next time I go to the zoo and see if they have any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comment above is quite correct. My wife is a quilter and a seamstress (sewist they call it these days) and she makes a variety of items and does quite well on ETSY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha