27/07/2016

Little Herdwick Lamb




A couple of weeks back now my Mum, brother and I were out walking near Coniston when we spied these adorable sheep, and as luck would have it, this little cutie was very happy to stop, pose, baa at us and then go back to grazing before we moved on, and since it's my birthday today I thought what photo would be better to share today than one of my favourite things in the world; an adorable lamb.

I hope this photo manages to put the same smile on my face as it did when I first took this.

^_^

Too cute!

I'm linking up with the lovely Sue for Wordless Wednesday today.


As I mentioned above, it's my birthday today, I turn 26 (woohoo!) so I'm off out to adventure and celebrate with my Mum and brother in Ambleside (the Rock Shop is calling my name) so I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday, whatever you're up to!

Tasha

xxx

10 comments:

  1. Nice images.
    Thanks for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/07/bottoms-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that adorable face :)

    And happy birthday to my wonderful friend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a cutie - great shots, Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh he's too cute! I love little black lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence, it was only the other day when we were discussing how rare it was to see black sheep and here you are with these beauties.

    Happy birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, what a sweet lamb. I love it! Super photos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!!! Happy belated birthday sweetheart!! I wish you all best and many more years of blessings! I hope you enjoyed your birthday!
    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous pic. Happy belated birthday love.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are adorable!! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha