09/07/2016

Project 365: The Favourite Five - June!

Time is whirring on faster than I can comprehend at the moment, and in a blaze of sunshine, wild places, bug hunting, seaside-foot-dipping, blue skies and flowers a-plenty, June has been a lovely, sunny (with intermittent bursts of rain if we're honest, but we like to focus on the sun here) month, and it's another 365 month complete. 

Phew!

I'm equally as excited for July as I was for June, as it's my birthday month and July has always been a fun month for me in the past. It's the month when it truly feels like summer has arrived, and with work heating up and becoming busier, I'm excited to learn new things, grown in confidence, and get outside more. 

So roll on July and tons of sunshine!

1.  Daily Daisies


 I can't resist taking photos of daisies, especially on sunny days like these when the sunlight touches them so delicately, and I love the crisp white against the bright yellow. Daisies for the win!
2. Shine



The sun was piercing these clouds beautifully on this particular evening, creating these stunning sun-rays. If you've been following my posts for a while now you'll know how partial I am to a good cloud, but when you add in sun rays like these, there's not much that can top views like these!

3. Prints



I'm a big fan of clashing / complimenting prints (in my limited fashion knowledge) and at the moment I am very partial to a good batik / tribal print and these two colour combinations are my favourite. My scarf was a gift from one of my blogging friends, Sophie, too, so it's even better!

4. Shade



I love it when shadows create pretty patterns on the ground below, and with the fuchsia bush now in full bloom it casts these lovely patterns on the ground below, and I can't resist getting some photos! At the moment the ground is also covered in bright pink petals as some of the flowers have now started to wilt and drop.

5. Carrot Tops



It was a spectacularly sunny day when I took this photo, and Mum's carrot plants looked so bright and healthy in the sunshine. They're growing so well and have managed to evade the tiny, little green caterpillars that have gotten to Mum's potato plants. I just love that shade of green!

How was your June?

I'm taking another very brief blogging break over the next week as things get busy again at work, but I'll be back the following Tuesday with a new Two Uses Tuesday for you all, until then, enjoy my favourites from June above! 

Have a lovely week ahead!

Tasha

xxx

30 comments:

  1. Selamat ulang tahun ya ?
    Ternyata memiliki hoby yang sama denganku. Suka photo-photo.
    Ditempatku musim hujan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my favourite pub, they have a herb garden that I can't resist smelling all the time. The mint gives me a craving for mojitos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the daisies are lovely, I always think that they are the friendliest flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of the daisies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisies make me so happy!
    June was ok but July is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those carrot plants look great! I bet home grown carrots taste the best too. Lovely photos Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, make another day for better

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your photos captivate. I especially love the sun piercing the clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your daisy photo, it's taken at such an interesting, awesome angle :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sepertinya admin sangat menyukai panorama alam ya?
    sama dengan saya dong

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a colorful June! Love the daisies and the colorful patterns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, I think I always forget about the shadows when I'm looking around. I love clouds and the sky, but shadows always seem to pass me by. I'll have to keep a better look out in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures, I love your blog, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, time is flying by! I always love to see your photos! Such gorgeous nature shots! Love how perfect those carrots look and so glad that the caterpillars didn't destroy them!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Particularly loving your shade shot. I've spent some time just looking to see what shapes come to mind in those shadows. So far I have spotted the Batman logo and a couple of the 'fireys' from Labyrinth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your photos have so much depth and detail.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daisies are hard to resist. Especially if you are the great Gatsby.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope your enjoying your break. I'm loving those fabrics BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have Oxeye Daisies in our backyard and they never fail to delight. Daisies are a constant somehow; when other less hardy plants wilt in the heat, droop if they don't get rain, daisies soldier on and provide pleasure for all who care to drink them in.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I just love the daisies and they do make such pretty pics!! The carrot tops looks so cute - i've always wanted to plant some of my own veg :)

    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can barely believe we're already halfway through July! I want to enjoy each bit of summer before it's gone. Aww I love those daisies :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such pretty daisies; they truly are one of the flowers of the season, scattered everywhere - and they certainly photograph beautifully! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. never seen carrot plants look so beautiful.
    great job.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you are ok! The carrots are doing amazingly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it the first pics is so lovely darling
    happy day!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So gorgeous. You always capture the true beauty. I especially love the daisies, one of my favourite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Tasha, hope you're doing well. Thanks for tagging me in your Twitter #FF post xx
    Lovely photos. Loved the carrot leaves shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. As it's near the end of the month--happy bleated/early birthday Tasha!!

    I too love contrasting patterns and colors. It just makes any outfit that much more interesting.

    Hope you've been well!!

    xx
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your carrots look so good! I've not had much luck with growing carrots before - you'll have to share some tips about it :) hope you enjoy your blogging break! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha