24/08/2016

Dark At Dusk



I took this photo back at the beginning of July but I just haven't gotten around to sharing it yet! My family and I had been out for the day and on the way home we took a slight detour to crest the hill on the way up towards Whinlatter Pass, and stopped at the viewing point to watch the clouds roll in over the peaks as the sun continued to set. The view we were rewarded with, was breathtaking, and my photo doesn't really do it justice, but I love those clouds!

I'm linking up with Sue for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday. 


Hope you all have a lovely day!

Tasha
xxx

8 comments:

  1. An amazing sight to see the clouds roll over the hilltops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful shot.
    thanks for joining us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/08/along-eno-river.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely. This would make a wonderful book cover such its a beauty and power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super moody. So glad you shared this Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, what a lugubrious-looking sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular shot. Thank goodness you were there with your camera to capture it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha