28/09/2016

Refracting Sunset




I was watching the sun setting just before sitting down to do some painting last week when I suddenly had an idea. Holding up my glass bottle to the window I was able to capture the sunset in some interesting ways, and I loved the outcome. The colours and the blurring of the bottle only added to the calming feeling I got that evening and this is probably going to be one of my favourite photo sets for an (Almost) Wordless Wednesday post yet.

I'm linking up with Sue for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday today.


Hope you've all had a lovely day!

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. These are just lovely photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its so artistically taken. Love how u put so much efforts in ur shots. Nature at its best. Love this one too. Great work keep it up.
    New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
    ✿thefashionflite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - you had an interesting idea!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/09/up-up-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! It's a really unique way of looking at the sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha