19/10/2016

The Pumpkin King



I can't go a whole October without taking some photos of pumpkins; they just make me smile! There's something lovely about them, not to mention the fact that they make some lovely soups too, which I am looking forward to come Halloween. This year Mum got a few small ones to put on the windowsill as decorations (one of them was being sold for just 25p as it was starting to turn, so we rescued it!) and their lovely, warm orange shade is just the thing I need to see on a cold morning. Once they start to turn they'll be carved up and the insides will most likely become some yummy pumpkin soup.

Yay for pumpkins!

I'm linking up with Sue for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday today.


Hope you've all had a lovely day!

Tasha
xxx

6 comments:

  1. I agree. There's something just quintessentially autumnal about them and the color definitely brings that feeling home. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkins. The soups sounds like a good idea. And what a great shot of it as usual.'Cant wait to see more.
    https://www.stylepile.com/styles/25562-saree-swag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, tasty pumpkin soup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just doesn't feel like October to me unless there's a Pumpkin on the porch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you planning on carving this one? It looks like a big fella!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/10/springtime-memories.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing these bright orange pumpkins all over the internet - we don't have that variety here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha