07/12/2016

Soft Grey Winter Skies







I have often said that each season has it's own beauty, but even I can get swept up into wishing for those sultry summer evenings, or bright, spring mornings, especially if you're someone who suffers with SAD when the lack of sunlight can make things harder come the chillier months. So when I'm struggling with the change in season (usually when I'm feeling particularly cold!) I look up to the sky. Winter skies can be some of the most beautiful that nature has to offer and last night's skyline did not disappoint.

I'm linking up with Sue for (Almost) Wordless Wednesday.


Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday.

Natasha

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love winter skies. They are glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe only skies I'm seeing are dark at the moment - black to work on my bike, black again home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool sky shots - I like the subtle blend of coloring. God is quite the artist!
    Thanks for linking up at https://www.dutchcrafters.com/Amish-Heirwood-Computer-Desk-with-Hutch-Top/p/8372

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie said something similar and I agree with you both! Beautiful"x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the subtle hints of orange and yellow in that middle photo are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right! Looking up to those pretty skies fills me with wonder! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my little space, I hope you found something inspirational or interesting here. Leave a message if you like and I will get back to you as quickly as possible - Tasha